American Journal of Health Behavior is an international, influential and much respected medical journal.
The client created their site using GoDaddy’s basic web development tool but wanted a site that was more interactive and engaging.
My responsibilities were:
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- WordPress Setup
- Migrating data from old to new site (previously authored in GoDaddy’s basic web builder)
- Setup additional features
- Technical consulting with GoDaddy
- Enhancing server side functionality to improve website performance
- Ongoing support and development through a service level agreement