Led and project managed a team of web developers and graphic designers to work on various innovative and high profile web projects
- Managed multiple projects/websites from a technical push perspective.
- Project managed, provided business analysis by translating business needs into requirements, use cases and workflows. Projects have included implementing, maintaining and developing 15,000+ triage based health website, health facility way-finding iPhone app, responsive design, creating and on-boarding bespoke web applications, migrating procured content into the site and implementing a bespoke CMS.
- Created web related Key Performance Indicators and ensure that the HealthLinkBC site continues to meet those targets so that members of the public can self-serve/triage health information 365/24/7
- Implemented technical methods of multi-channel dissemination, such as social media, to enhance members of public experience with the organizations information
- Coordinated time-sensitive web releases across multiple channels
- Reported and tracked system bugs and downtime, and worked with developers and IT staff to get them resolved
- Recommended content and technical enhancements based on usage data from Analytics and other sources; focused on system usability, accessibility, performance, consistency and scalability from a business perspective
- Analysed operational effectiveness to drove continuous improvement
- Successfully managed and improved relationships between outsourcing providers, vendors, subject matter experts and partners
- Managed, supervised and mentored a team of five staff.